Thursday 20 October 2011

I'm a miserable old man - it's official

Well, it's a matter of weeks until I leave the ranks of 30-somethingdom (yes, that is a word - I've just made it up) and I'm officially a miserable scrote. I find myself growling at the same things over and over, I'll explain..

The Dettol hands-free soap dispenser - How does it matter that you are getting germs on your hands from your plunger when you are about to squirt juice on them and wash them anyway?!

Dinosaur 'documentaries' - I use the word documentaries to highlight the inaccuracy of the word - "The flibbloraptordyl is green with red spots to scare away it's natural predator the headlice, it eats it's food through a small opening in it's armpit and only uses it's mouth for whistling". Does that sound like cr@p to you? It's not far off the fiction they spew out on the telly. They found bones, they carbon-dated them, the science stopped there, the rest is speculation, guess-work and fiction.

ITV3's day in the life of Z-list celbrity - Wha, fle, tre, pu, li...words fail me. Who gives a flying frig?!?!?

On a brighter note Westlife are splitting up (I thought they had a long time ago as I hadn't heard them release a cover-version of someone elses's song for a long while). In the world of the deaf the one earred man is king - in fact they're all kings because they have never had to endure Westlife standing up from there bar-stools on a key change...

Until next time - love thy neighbour (not literally - that's adultery)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't bother writing offensive stuff - I will remove it - It wastes your time and mine too.