Thursday 14 April 2011

Okay, okay

I know, I know, I'm slack and lazy and ought to adhere to my blog needs a little more. Lots of stuff happening and no apparent spare time to steer into here. That's not true of course, there is always a few minutes to spare at some time during a day but sometimes those minutes are spent better with a cup of tea or having a quick tweet (that's not a euphemism for something else!)

Since I last was here it's been Christmas - Merry Christmas, the New Year - Happy new year, the death of my father-in-law - RIP Rog', my wife ill in hospital - Get Well Soon K..... It goes on.

I have decided that I will post some of my blog postings from my Open University course (H800 - Post Graduate Certificate in Online and Distance Education) - they are on the OU system and I have no way of guaranteeing that I will be able to access them forever, so I'll pop them in here: http://davese-stuff.blogspot.com/ along with other L&D realted bumpf. Some are meandering madness but some are interesting and I hope at least one might peak someones interest....
Some also contain reference to documents that I no longer have access to so apologies for that but it will increase your online literacy if you succeed in tracking them down *silver-lining*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't bother writing offensive stuff - I will remove it - It wastes your time and mine too.